HQST 100 Watt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 100w solar kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, and sheds – providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This off-grid solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system. Start your solar adventure with an HQST Starter Kit!
- EL tested solar modules.
- Multiple Quality Assurance Tests.
- Ideal output: 500Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- One (1) 100W 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) 10A PWM Charge Controller – for regulating the amount of power coming from the solar panel.
- One (1) pair of 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Cables – for connecting your solar panel to your charge controller.
- One (1) set of Mounting Z Brackets – for supporting your solar panel
|HQST 100W 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A|
|Junction box: waterproof, IP65 Rated||Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG|
|Dimensions: 39.7 x 26.7 x 1.4 inches||Weight: 16.5 lbs|
|HQST 10 Amp PWM Charge Controller|
|Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto recognition||Max. PV Input Power: 120W (12V), 240W (24V)|
|Rated Charge Current: 10A||Max. Solar Input Voltage: 42V|
|Rated Load Current: 10A||Self-consumption: < 6mA|
|Operating Temperature: -35°C to + 55°C||Temp. Compensation: -30mV/°C (12V), -60mV/°C (24V)|
|Terminals: 10AWG||25% Current Overload: 1 Minute|
|Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.1 x 1.5 inches||Weight: 5.3 oz|
|Notice: For safety, do not exceed 80% of charge controller current rating. This rating should be based on total short-circuit current of the solar panels.|
|HQST 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Cables|
|Length: 20ft||AWG: 12|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|HQST Solar Panel Mounting Z Brackets|
|Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets||Eight Long Cap Bolts|
|Four Short Bolts||Four Spring Washers|
|Four Washers||Four Nuts|