HQST 100 Watt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 100w solar kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, and sheds – providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This off-grid solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system. Start your solar adventure with an HQST Starter Kit!
- EL tested solar modules.
- Multiple Quality Assurance Tests.
- Ideal output: 500Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- One (1) 100W 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) 30A PWM Charge Controller – for regulating the amount of power coming from the solar panel.
- One (1) pair of 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Cables – for connecting your solar panel to your charge controller.
- One (1) set of Mounting Z Brackets – for supporting your solar panel
|HQST 100W 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A|
|Junction box: waterproof, IP65 Rated||Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG|
|Dimensions: 39.7 x 26.7 x 1.4 inches||Weight: 16.5 lbs|
|HQST 30 Amp PWM Charge Controller|
|Rated Current: 30A||System Voltage: Automatic Recognition of 12V/24V|
|Overvoltage Protection: 16.0V; x2/24V||Charging Recovery Voltage: 13.2V|
|Max. PV Input Power: 400W (12V), 800W (24V)||Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.1 x 1.9 In.|
|Weight: 0.86 lbs|
|HQST 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Cables|
|Length: 20ft||AWG: 12|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|HQST Solar Panel Mounting Z Brackets|
|Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets||Eight Long Cap Bolts|
|Four Short Bolts||Four Spring Washers|
|Four Washers||Four Nuts|