This controller is an intelligent and multifunctional solar charge controller. These serial products adopt customized LCD display screens, which make operations on the interface rather convenient. All of the controlling parameters can be reset to satisfy user needs.
The Controller is Positive Grounding.
- HQST 20A Amp solar charge controller is an intelligent and multifunctional solar charge controller.
- It adopts a customized LCD display screen, which makes operation on the interface rather convenient.
- All of the controlling parameters can be reset flexibly to satisfy the user’s particular needs.
- Light control: When daylight begins the light source will turn off; meanwhile, the solar panels will charge the batteries. When there is no sunlight the garden light will switch on.
- Features a 5V 1A USB output that can be used to charge mobile phones, tablets, speakers, etc.
- One (1) HQST 20 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display
|HQST 20Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display|
|Rated Working Voltage: 12V/24V||Solar Input Voltage: ＜55V|
|Rated Working Current: 20A||Float Charging Voltage (adjustable): 13.8V; ×2/24v|
|Over-Voltage Protection: 17V; ×2/24v||Over-discharge Recovery Voltage: 12.6V; ×2/24v|
|Charging Recovery Voltage: 13.2V; ×2/24v||Max. Voltage At The Battery End: ＜35V|
|No Load Loss: ＜10mA /12V; ＜12mA/24V||Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C /2V|
|Max. PV Input Power: 200W (12V), 400W (24V)||Weight: 5.6 oz.|
|Dimensions: 5.12x 2.95x 1.50 In|