Introducing the new HQST 30 Amp PWM Charge Controller. Ruggedly encased, this solar charge controller was designed for off-grid applications and is compatible with both 12V and 24V battery banks.
Intelligent and convenient, this negative-ground charge controller features a backlit LCD to display system information and a USB port for charging smaller mobile devices such as phones or tablets.
The PWM charge controller comes fully equipped with comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. Complete your system with this solar panel regulator.
The Controller is Negative Grounding.
- Negative-ground battery controller ensures safe grounding and compatibility with any negative ground system.
- Smart PWM charging and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance.
- Backlit LCD displays system information and error codes, making it easier for users to adjust settings or self-diagnose issues.
- Protection against: reverse polarity, battery short-circuit, over-current, overload, load short-circuit, and over-heating.
- Features a 5V 1A USB output that can be used to charge usb devices such as phones, tablets, speakers, etc.
- One (1) HQST 30 Amp Negative-Ground Solar Charge Controller
|HQST 30 Amp PWM Negative-Ground Solar Charge Controller|
|Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto recognition||Max. PV Input Power: 450W (12V), 900W (24V)|
|Rated Charge Current: 30A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 55 VDC|
|Operating Temperature: -13°F to +131°F||Self Consumption: <22mA/12V, <16mA/24V|
|Terminals: Up to 8 AWG||Enclosure: IP30|
|Dimensions: 6.54 x 4.66 x 2.1 In||Weight: 1.55 lbs|
|Float Voltage: Sealed: 13.8V; Flooded: 13.8V; Gel: 13.8V; Lithium LI: N/A||Temperature Compensation:-3mV/°C/2V|