The HQST 40A PWM Charge Controller is the perfect addition to round off your solar setup. This intelligent and multi-functional battery controller integrates smart PWM charging and temperature compensation to increase battery life and improve system performance. This solar charge controller comes equipped with comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. It features a backlit LCD for convenient system monitoring and can be used with 12V and 24V battery banks.
- This HQST Solar Charge Controller is a negative-ground charge controller, ensuring that negative connections are safe and compatible.
- Features a backlit LCD for displaying system information and error codes, which also makes it easier for users to adjust settings or self-diagnose issues.
- Backlit LCD displays system information and error codes, making it easier for users to adjust settings or self-diagnose issues.
- Protection against: reverse polarity, battery short-circuit, over-current, overload, load short-circuit, and over-heating.
- 5V 1A USB output can be used to charge mobile phones, tablets, and more.
- One (1) HQST 40 Amp Negative-Ground Solar Charge Controller
|HQST 40 Amp PWM Negative-Ground Solar Charge Controller|
|Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto recognition||Max. PV Input Power: 600W (12V), 1200W (24V)|
|Rated Charge Current: 40A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 55 VDC|
|Operating Temperature: -13°F to +131°F||Self Consumption: <22mA/12V, <16mA/24V|
|Terminals: Up to 8 AWG||Enclosure: IP30|
|Dimensions: 6.54×4.66×2.1 In||Weight: 1.55 lbs|
|Float Voltage: Sealed: 13.8V; Flooded: 13.8V; Gel: 13.8V; Lithium LI: N/A||Temperature Compensation:-3mV/°C/2V|