Adolfo Men’s Solid Cotton Slim Fit Dress Shirt
Convertible Cuff Shirt Broadcloth Cotton Dress Shirt
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY BY JAVADALI
Adolfo Men’s Solid Cotton Slim Fit Dress Shirt – Convertible Cuff Shirt – Broadcloth Cotton Shirts
Adolfo is amongst the first adapters and exclusive owners of the “Classical Tailored Dress Shirt” Design. They have redesigning their dress shirts to be stitched together while on a mannequins. By stitching on mannequins they have evolved the men’s dress shirt industry and push forward a new definition for dress shirt fitness and comfortability.
Adolfo Men’s Solid Cotton Slim Fit Dress Shirt Convertible Cuff Shirt Broadcloth Cotton Dress Shirt
Classically Tailored Dress Shirt
- Exclusive custom mannequin production.
- Manufacturing these dress shirts on mannequin produces you the truest fit.
- The closest to a custom made dress shirt
- Tapered from chest to waist
- Regular fitting on the chest and arms for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Perfect for slim and athletic body types.
- Adolfo Men’s Solid Slim Fit Dress Shirt uses Italian designs as its foundation.
- Leading in Quality, Craftsmanship and Design.
- Featuring contrasting stitching and lining.
- These shirts can be worn buttoned up as a business attire or with sleeves rolled up in a casual style.
Slim Cut / Slim Fit Dress Shirts
- Adolfo Men’s Solid Cotton Slim Fit Dress Shirt checks off what to looks for in a slim fit dress shirt.
- Midsection: is not too loose around your waist. 4-6 inches of extra fabric
- Chest: width is not too loose. 4-6 inches of extra fabric.
- Sleeve Width: Cut close to your arms without restricting movement.
- Armhole: Higher armhole to eliminate excess fabric that bunches up armhole. A high armhole can actually give you greater range of motion.
- Shoulder Width: Slightly narrower shoulder width.
(Click here to read more on fabric types)
Adolfo offers broadcloth cotton dress shirt
- 55% Broadcloth Cotton
- 45% Polyester (helps prevent wrinkles)
Adolfo Men’s Solid Cotton Slim Fit Dress Shirt come in
- White, Black, Medium Blue, French Blue, Pink
(click here to read more on cuff styles)
- Convertible Cuff
- Use as buttons or with cufflinks.
- Classical Tailoring Design
- Cotton Dress Shirt
- Convertible Cuff Shirt
- Unbreakable Buttons
- Machine Washable
Dress Shirt Size Chart
Dress Shirt Neck Size Instructions
Place the measuring tape around the neck at the height where the collar would normally rest. This will be just below your Adam’s apple. Stand relaxed. Do not crane your neck out or squeeze your chin down. The tape should be resting lightly on the skin, not squeezing it. Hold one finger under the tape measure to ensure some room for comfort.
Dress Shirt Sleeve Length
Measuring your body in this way will require a partner. If you don’t have a partner, measure a shirt with sleeves that are the right length. Place one end of the measuring tape at the base of the center of the back of the neck. Run the measuring tape over your shoulder, and let it hang down to your hand. Measure to the center of the meaty part of your palm.
- Sleeve length of dress shirts can also be determined by height.
Height: 5’5 to 5’8 = Short
Heights: 5’9 to 6’1 = Regular
Heights: 6’2 to 6’4 = Long
|Dress Shirt Neck Size (inches)||US Standard Size||Chest Size (inches)||Dress Shirt Sleeve Length (inches)||Sleeve Length Size|
32/33 or 32-33
14.5 or 14 1/2
34/35 or 34-35
36/37 or 36-37
15.5 or 15 1/2
16.5 or 16 1/2
17.5 or 17 1/2
18.5 or 18 1/2